These terms apply to all users of, and visitors to, our site. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the terms below. www.spinningyourdreams.co.uk is a site operated by Martin and Julia Webb (referred to as we, our or us).
The copyright of all images used on the website are owned by Spinning Your Dreams Wedding Photography and cannot be used without express permission.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site; and
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We provide links to other websites which we think may be of interest. We have no control over the content of these sites and do not monitor or vet their content. We do not accept any liability whatsoever in relation to use of these sites.
If you wish to link to our site please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide via our website at www.spinningyourdreams.co.uk (our site). This will be information provided through our “Contact Us” page.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer while you are visiting a website. Cookies help make websites work. They also provide us with aggregated information about how users interact with our site. We use this information to try to improve your experience on our website.
The law about cookies changed in May 2011. Websites must get your agreement before they set certain types of cookie on your computer or handheld device.
Complete information about the cookies we may set on your browser appears below.
We use a third party application to allow sharing of our content to other online sources, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you would like more general advice on how to manage and delete cookies you can visit http://aboutcookies.org.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.Back to Top